I Am Just An Orange Seed - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Among the fire works in Orange County of California
Where I see the vast designs in the night sky at Disneyland.
I step down to Euclid street towards the Gas Station
That fuels me to run this oblique skeleton in the Zigzag race.
I cry silently and my hot tears flow into the Pacific Ocean
And search the roots in my tiny island called
'The Pearl of Indian Ocean'
Comments about I Am Just An Orange Seed by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl