I Don'T Know - Poem by Lara W.A
I don’t know how to feel
When my senses are melting down.
Or how to react,
When my defenses are coming down.
I don’t know where to run to
When I’m running out of reasons to hold on to.
I don’t know the way to confide
When there’s no one I could share my heads with,
Or channels to center my emotions in.
Where are the hopes,
I used to cling myself to?
Where are the people,
Who used to pretend to be there?
Where are the stars, the logics, the someone?
To see the decent truth that lies in my humble words…
Comments about I Don'T Know by Lara W.A
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl