I Give Up - Poem by Chandra Hohmann
I give up
If I try and please you I never measure up
If I try and fight you I can never win.
I give up
I can't take it anymore
Is that what you want to hear Dad?
You glad you finally won?
Don't deny it.
If I can't do what you want
You don't want me to do anything
I think I'm going crazy
And I can't do this anymore.
I'll never be good enough for you
No matter how far I go
So whats the point
It's not worth it
You lost me long ago.
I've been lying to myself
But no more
Comments about I Give Up by Chandra Hohmann
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda