I Love - Poem by Crystal Pierce
I want to explain how I feel.
But this feeling is too real.
He's taken my heart already,
and now my worries don't weigh so heavy.
I couldn't ask for anyone better.
He's my forever lover.
Comments about I Love by Crystal Pierce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl