Was It Heaven Or Hell - Poem by Crystal Pierce
Was it heaven or hell?
Old as they were to young to know.
I hope they are well,
wherever they go.
They cursed on Fridays,
and prayed on Sundays.
So how could I know,
where they may go?
They were kind souls,
but their life was filled with holes.
I wonder what they were thinking, when they died.
Did the Death Angel look them in the eye?
There are many questions to ask,
but I'll wait for someone else to pass.
So what was it, did they do life swell.
It's either heaven or hell.
Comments about Was It Heaven Or Hell by Crystal Pierce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl