I Read My Lonely Palm Everyday! - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
Life line is dark & steady as always
That means you have to suffer much longer!
And on the wealth line some scattered islands
Here & there?
Remarks of the constant poverty.
Complicated lines indicate sickness on & off
And my beloved gossips;
'Honey any changes in the near future? '
'Yes the mount of Venus beside the thumb
You watch that fleshy area no more
And it's like an abandon playground.'
'What's the meaning of that? '
'It gives your personal sexual life.'
'Hey! You're already a Grandpa now.'
'But the problem's, this asterisk like mark
Underneath the index finger says
Uneasy peevish mind search a young Grandma? '
Comments about I Read My Lonely Palm Everyday! by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda