I Remember - Poem by ibrahim teke
The time i was in your lap,
Its heat is still around my back.
The time we walked together in Istanbul,
I got on buses without you, mother.
The time you died, it is like yesterday,
You said ' my boy ' with blind eyes.
How valuable i was to you,
But i didn! t know your value, forgive me.
You are with my father now
And i don! t forget.
Comments about I Remember by ibrahim teke
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
ibrahim teke's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda