I Want Some Voices - Poem by Babette Teeth
I want some voices
No matter you believe or not
No matter your opinions are for or against
No matter what your excuses are
No matter how would you respond it
To take my faliure instead?
To turn to beat my matters to replace your uncomfortable?
Comments about I Want Some Voices by Babette Teeth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl