I Won'T Give Up Anymore, This Is My Dream And I Adore - Poem by Abdallah Gamal
I come today to say to this life that I'm not afraid.
I don't even care anymore about what you made.
Everything has its end, but the smile won't fade.
Everything has its price, and so I have paid.
You think that you are strong enough to catch me in a cage,
But sorry about your guesses, I just have opened a new page,
where the pencil is in my hand, and the eraser is beside me,
and the dream is mine, so you don't know what it gonna be.
So catch your breath, and take all your precautions,
because in my world there are no any anticipations.
Comments about I Won'T Give Up Anymore, This Is My Dream And I Adore by Abdallah Gamal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl