If You Gave Your Soul A Voice - Poem by Mary Nagy
If you gave your soul a voice
would you listen to it speak?
Would it tell of rights and wrongs
or treasures you should seek?
Do you think your soul would cry
and beg you to be kind?
Would it point out all of those
that you have left behind?
Although your soul may show you
how you have made some feel,
I doubt it would ever mention
that your diamond isn't real.
You know those things don't matter,
only that you show you care.
Let your soul help guide you
and make you more aware.
Do yourself a favor
and remember what I say.
It's time that you took notice...
cause your soul has much to say.
Comments about If You Gave Your Soul A Voice by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl