Indian Temple Worship - Poem by Albert Wong
I do not believe the news with my eyes
There’s a very serious death facing to God.
Many people were stepped beneath to cry and died.
Your hearts were innocent and pure.
Basically worship to God is fortunate why died.
It is normal you’re welcome why hurry.
God blessed all of you although hurt and killed....
Why the government did not prevent it?
Dangers would occur in every gathering.
Although India has very large population
Yet people have the right to be alive.
Why cruelly let them die more and more?
Is this the single path allow to see God?
Nonsense mind to believe such smite love.
Comments about Indian Temple Worship by Albert Wong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda