Indiscreet Questions - Poem by Sandra Feldman
To all I ask,
Who is honest?
Who is true?
Get the mirror
Look at you,
Maybe just a few,
Or maybe None,
Now the question's done.
Comments about Indiscreet Questions by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda