Jerusalem - Poem by John Knight
JERUSALEM - The World's holiest city
EVERYBODY - would like to worship there
RICH in history for Jews - Christians - Moslems
UNLESS you visit you can't understand
SPIRITUAL sites abound - The Wailing Wall
A MOSQUE - Golgotha and The Empty Tomb
LET All Creeds show Jerusalem respect
EVERYBODY should pray for Her PEACE and......
MAKE a resolve to visit Her one day! ! !
Comments about Jerusalem by John Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl