Junk Food (Children) - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Spinach, carrots, artichokes,
will not grow the bones of blokes.
Ketchup, chocolate bars and chips
Coca Cola, frequent nips,
always listen to your mates
food's best served on paperplates.
Comments about Junk Food (Children) by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda