Just A Mushy Love Poem - Poem by Mary Nagy
I know you think it's cheesy, but I'm going to tell you why
I love you and I can't help swoon and almost want to cry.
I love you for the look that sets my soul ablaze.
You don't know what you took from me within that first deep gaze.
I love you for the ''everything'' that you have grown to be.
You know that I will feel the same from now til eternity.
I'll love you til forever no matter what's in store.
I'll love you if this world ends and then I'll love you more.
Enough of all the mush now, I'm sure you've had your fill.
I won't keep telling you these things...(but, I'm thinking of them still) .
Comments about Just A Mushy Love Poem by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl