Lighthouse - Poem by Eric Cockrell
tossed by the waves,
pitch black sky, no stars.
too rough to row,
holding on for dear life.
said a quick prayer...
my eyes fixed on
the beacon... my heart
fixed on you!
Comments about Lighthouse by Eric Cockrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda