Limerick-9 (Boredom) - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Tom said, 'May I come in'
Bom said, 'Wait, I am with kin'
'Weight is fifty four in random
I can make you free from boredom'.
'Idiot, Bom replied with grin.
Comments about Limerick-9 (Boredom) by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl