Love Is Filling Light - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Your pure love is very sweet
This is filling light in mind
We have realized in this world
Life is cheerful in your memory.
Wisdom you give is your love
For us you light this Earth
By sun rays you nourish nature
Very lovely arrangement this is.
Fascinating it you speak to us
We hear your teachings and love
Very nice flutes you play daily,
Getting sweet tune we feel joy.
Nice art is universe that sings
At every moment your glory daily
We are lucky to drink your nectar
Perfect devotion shines in heart.
Comments about Love Is Filling Light by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl