Lovers Bound - Poem by Pratikshya Sedhain
If you are heart, I wanna be your beat.
If you are cake, I wanna be your sweet.
If you are kite, I wanna be your flight.
If you are dream, I wanna be your night.
If you are guitar, I wanna be your dhun,
If you are star, I wanna be your moon.
If you are metal, I wanna be your shine,
If you are poem, I wanna be your rhyme.
If you are paddy, I wanna be your hay,
If you are light, I wanna be your ray.
If you are rain, I wanna be your moist,
If you are lover, I wanna be your choice.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Lovers Bound by Pratikshya Sedhain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl