Loving You Is - Poem by Demeisha Burroughs
Loving you is hard.....
Yet it's the easiest thing i've ever done
Loving you is beautiful.....
Even though at times it may get ugly
Loving you is filling.....
But when you're gone i feel empty
Loving you is crazy.....
But i'm so sure you're the one
Loving you brings tears.....
Yet you're the only one that can make me smile
Loving you is challenging.....
But your love is worth it all
Loving you is my life.....
So don't leave me because without you i'll die
Author: Demeisha Burroughs
Comments about Loving You Is by Demeisha Burroughs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl