Mantis And The Gang (C) 5-11-07 - Poem by Corey Threet
'Put Arach on the guitar
And Nid on the keys
And where is Amber the ant
Someone find her please
Find the Beetle Brothers
And Stop acting dumb
And tell Roger Roach he can bang harder on the drum'
'Uh boss Nid said 'I won't do it
Unless he gets some maggot cider'
'Well tell him that's comin out of his paycheck,
now go and feed the stupid spider.'
'Boss Andy Ant said, 'Help me
us ants need some protection
The kid with the magnifying glass
is going to put an end to my perfection.'
'Well go get Benny the Bee
and his best bee buddy
And tell Andy Ant
To get the bad bully muddy
This show must start
and end with a bang
So now we have it
Mantis and the Gang!
Comments about Mantis And The Gang (C) 5-11-07 by Corey Threet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda