Merciful Dear God - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Merciful father please come near
We wish you here happy new year.
Gear of life we put in next row,
Growing love dwells all you know.
Blow you soon wisdom for to light,
Right track you give to be bright.
Writing you this in new page sure,
We love you daddy we souls are pure.
Curing mind from illness of sorrow,
Sometimes confusion we again borrow.
But by your boon we recover it soon,
Calmness adores us ever like a moon.
Tune of love everywhere dopes sing,
Rings time near us we get joy thing.
Singing birds fly with joy of life,
Merciful dear God you remove strife.
Comments about Merciful Dear God by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl