Mi Amor/ My Love - Poem by luther cascade
A room crowded with people, noise and music is all you hear,
Everywhere smiling faces and shouts of cheer.
But a young man's emotions he simply can't control,
For the girl across the room his heart she just stole.
Despite the distance their eyes are now closer than before,
Entrapped by the beauty of her eyes, clearer than the skies,
He stares deep and hard just looking into her soul.
The seperateness between is going to be nomore.
He pulls himself together quickly like a storm,
Through the tons of people he reaches to this girl,
Whispers what he feels deep down in his core.
You are one in a million, and you are the world to me,
but since first glance I knew, que te quero mi amor....
Comments about Mi Amor/ My Love by luther cascade
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl