Misrule - Poem by nimal dunuhinga
You might help instead of watching.
Hero in miles away
and the heroine in militants hands.
Howsoever you have to fight against them
and get her free.
The hue and cry is in vain.
They take your inability as an advantage.
Please don't mollycoddle them
If they are ruthless?
Comments about Misrule by nimal dunuhinga
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl