Romeo Della Valle
My Muse - Poem by Romeo Della Valle
Walking voluptuously down the street
With your scarlet streaming hair
Gently caressing the warm air
While like velvet become your feet...
Your big rounded eyes
Sparkling like distant stars
Reflect the brightness of the skies
Becoming visible even from afar...
The birds enjoy your presence
And happily sing for you...
You are of beauty, the essence
And of the morning, the dew...
By invading every night my dream
And in the day my thoughts,
You have become my everlasting spring
And of my heart, a permanent host...
©All Rights Reserved-2011
Comments about My Muse by Romeo Della Valle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl