My Quotations - Poem by louis rams
1) Live life as if it's your last day living
love as if its your first day loving
And treasure every moment.
2) happy is he who has not any
But in his heart he has plenty.
3) with the light of day the
Night is taken away
And with the rise of dawn
a new day is born.
4) the lord chokes but he does not strangle
He will not leave your life to dangle.
5) love is something we can not do without
Our bodies crave it, our hearts shout.
6) you are my daughter, I am your dad
Of this I am mighty glad.
7) she came and inspired me once again
And in her I found a friend.
8) dreams can be like bird droppings
They splatter on the ground, never to be seen
Never to be found.
9) don't let your dream become like your shadow
always with you, but you can never grab a hold of it.
10) hug me and squeeze me
love me or leave me
but don't abuse me.
11) never expect so much from your family
that you lose track of what you ' really have '.
12) try to do the things you would like to do
and don't complain if they don't come true
13) live to love, and love to live
and accept all that life has to give
Comments about My Quotations by louis rams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You