Sylvia Frances Chan
My Snag.... - Poem by Sylvia Frances Chan
sooo cute and cleverest
delve deep, deeper, deepest
you eternal most loving ever
Snags to present?
A snag to this event?
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about My Snag.... by Sylvia Frances Chan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda