Nostalgia - Poem by Tsira Gogeshvili
Are just the illusion
Of the wings…
I can’t fly
Now, it's no doubt.
My blazing kingdom
In the sky.
He Has nailed me,
To the ground
Comments about Nostalgia by Tsira Gogeshvili
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl