Oojah-Ka-Piv - Poem by Spike Milligan
The people who live
On the Oojah-ka-Piv
Stand around in bundles of nine
When asked how it feels
They reply 'Curried Eels'!
Otherwise - everything's going fine!
Comments about Oojah-Ka-Piv by Spike Milligan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: people
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl