Feelings - Poem by Spike Milligan
There must be a wound!
No one can be this hurt
and not bleed.
How could she injure me so?
People say 'My, you're looking well'
.....God help me!
She's mummified me -
Comments about Feelings by Spike Milligan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl