hazem al jaber
Palestine - Poem by hazem al jaber
her hair, so long and black dark...
her eyes, so great green...
her cheeks, are so red as a blood..
because of her, many lives into a prisons...
because of her, many fights for her freedom...
because of her, alot dead...
and me too, , , ,
in her love, i loved her till insanity...
Comments about Palestine by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl