Please Come Home.... (Mom) - Poem by Dislocated Heart
Havent seen her, havent heard from her..
No food in the kitchen,
empty house to myself..
Used the 20 to buy some food that might last me a while..
I'd pray, but how will god help me today?
She finally home, packing up her clothes..
bags and bags getting filled at a time..
not even one look at me..
she opens up the door, without a good-bye..
she closes the door..right outta my life..
Looking at the door, hoping she'll come bak..
but in my heart.. I know.. she wont..
in my head.. I started whispering..
'Mom, come bak home.. I still need you.. Sorry for not telling you I love you... '
Comments about Please Come Home.... (Mom) by Dislocated Heart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl