Poetry's Undeniable Appeal - Poem by Sandra Feldman
Putting into words
What you feel,
Making it have
A certain warmth,
Love and appeal,
Deep, Soulful and real!
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Deep, Deep. Calling.
Comments about Poetry's Undeniable Appeal by Sandra Feldman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl