Prayers For London - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
Sadness and fear grip the populous city,
Lonely tears now fall,
But healing will begin
And hatred will be vanquished by love.
Dedicated to John C. Newton,
I hope everyone you love is well!
Comments about Prayers For London by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl