Searching - Poem by Bob Blackwell
Seek and your life becomes clear,
Have no penitence, doubt or fear.
Unwind relax, and let the present flow,
The qualms, guilt and regret so
Worthless; they must go.
Now; thoughts free, no despair
No doubts, worries, to repair.
Be free, let go, yours words will prove,
You travel to a different grove,
Where fruits are pure and full of juice!
So write, create, have no excuse.
You have such stories to unfold!
Slowly, quietly, let the words be told,
Of tales of lives that have been sought,
In the language you were taught.
Howick South Africa
Comments about Searching by Bob Blackwell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl