Lawrence S. Pertillar
Severity Of His Disease - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There were bullshit drippings,
Oozing from the corners of his mouth.
The severity of his disease became apparent.
Those that followed him to the edge of survival,
Were told to believe they could fly if they leaped!
No one asked of him to show how this was done!
Even when they began to jump...
He was signing autographs on 't-shirts',
With the image of himself sprouting magnificent wings!
Comments about Severity Of His Disease by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl