Silence Of The Night - Poem by Ajinkya Raut
In the silence of night, my heart speaks
It speaks a thousand words.
It answers the unasked questions, seeks
The unknown, searches for a soul to talk to…
…for words that he means.
The night is still, the silence unbreakable
Yet, a thousand words my heart speaks.
Comments about Silence Of The Night by Ajinkya Raut
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl