Singapore - The City I Dream To Visit - Poem by Raja Basu
One of my cherished wishes is to visit the 'Lion City' of Singapore
It is a city where I have always dreamt to go for a tour.
A city so small in size but so huge in terms of achievement
And holds such a prominent place in the entire Asian continent.
It is a city that represents life, warmth and fun
And has established itself as a unique place under the Sun.
I always dream that someday I will visit this spectacular city
Though I do not know when I will get that golden opportunity.
Comments about Singapore - The City I Dream To Visit by Raja Basu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl