Lawrence S. Pertillar
Sinking - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Sinking in pathos.
Leave me lamenting,
Torment in moments.
With streams of daylight,
I wish I could be free,
Of memories that linger.
On a tapestry
I once loved and surrendered...
As we both grew from first meeting!
To numb what we had then.
I must unweave from what was 'when'.
Just to 'sink' myself deeper in!
And praying to find 'me'...
Comments about Sinking by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl