Slush - Poem by Ryan Killeen
So it's Christmas.
And it's raining.
And why should I give a damn.
You're elsewhere, with a love like another year
just a different face, holding a different waist.
And you're learning to let me let go.
Comments about Slush by Ryan Killeen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl