Small Poems # 17 - Poem by JOE POEWHIT
Songs fill the empty sky.
Beyond a place in motions time.
There to feel the quiet earth.
Trying to find a nestled place.
Places raptured beyond any repair.
Twilight fills the empty holes.
There only for a forgotten kiss.
Beyond any mortal form of bliss.
Beyond all calling of mother earth.
Trying bliss plants its seeds.
Grasping toward the warming sun.
Flowered soon in the chill of air.
copyright 1993 POEWHIT
[search: POEWHIT ]
Comments about Small Poems # 17 by JOE POEWHIT
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl