Smiles - Poem by Amanda Lukas
She left me memories, if nothing else.
and every time I think of her
there's a tear in my eye
and a smile on my face.
Life has its own way
of smiling at you
while you're crying.
And it's life's laughter
that lightens the heart.
Comments about Smiles by Amanda Lukas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl