Stay Cool - Poem by Sahaj Sabharwal
STAY COOL (Poetic Rap)
Don't be a fool,
Just like a mule,
Are you a dull stool?
Never be in terror loon,
Or you will see an error soon.
Do something new,
Which is done by a few.
Always be in mood,
Your attitude should never be rude,
As adviced by Sahaj, my dude.
Make your own rules,
Use them like necessary tools,
And consider your opposes as big fools,
Take proper rest till your mind cools.
(Author of Book "Poems by Sahaj Sabharwal")
Jammu and Kashmir, India.
©All Rights Reserved
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Stay Cool by Sahaj Sabharwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl