Stop Life's Tragedies! - Poem by Lyn Paul
Can we All Wear a T Shirt
To make everyone aware
..'Stop Life's TrageDIES'...
For so many of us care
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
If Someone could make this T shirt
It would SELL!
Well.... I designed one today and having it delivered this week!
Will add it on receiving.
Sunday 5th July 2015
Received it 10th July
THIS IS IT!
STANDS OUT EVEN MORE ON THE BACK.
Copyright Reserved July 2015
Comments about Stop Life's Tragedies! by Lyn Paul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl