Stumbles And Falls - Poem by roy Griffiths
Why is life full of stumbles and falls?
And pain that makes no sense at all,
But in time with patience, experience and age
life starts to make sense as you turn the next page.
So when problems arrise and life is a pain
Just pull out the plug
And let them go down the drain
Comments about Stumbles And Falls by roy Griffiths
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
roy Griffiths's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda