Sweet Persausion - Poem by Crimson Love
Persaude me in the ways of the skin,
Wrap me in your arms, cacoon me in your sin,
Cradle my thoughts with open palms,
Let our lust drip through the cracks of your fingers,
Let our lips meet, then thereafter linger.
Touch Down my body,
Whilst Whispering words of sweet persausion,
get me to do the impossible...
Get me to drink from that sacred spring,
My body I have given to thee, My words of love to you shall cling.
Enchanting are your words,
Like art they paint pictures so vivid,
Enfuriating lust, thats makeing me livid,
I'm yours to do as you please,
take me now, I'm upon my knee's,
waiting for your word to let my love please,
I've taken your lust, next...your love is what I shall seize.
Comments about Sweet Persausion by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda