A Distant Love - Poem by Crimson Love
I'm the angel sent to protect you.
Watching your life through closed eyes,
I watch and observe.
Such a delicate creature of beauty,
My heart Begins to attack my mind with longing,
Wanting to hold you forever, even longer than eternity,
My heart's exploding with the thought of you,
So painful; love hurts,
Watching my hidden desire from a far,
Never together only distanced by love.
Comments about A Distant Love by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl