Taking The Time To Care! - Poem by Eric Cockrell
that old man
that i spent an hour with
the other day...
just talking, and listening
to his problems...
came back and thanked me,
a second time, for just
taking the time to care...
sometimes the best prayer
we can ever pray
is just that... taking the time
Comments about Taking The Time To Care! by Eric Cockrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl