The First Time` - Poem by Scarlett Treat
The first time
I held you,
such a tiny
bundle of love
in my arms,
You would be
in my heart.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With love, for my children...
Jim, Kelli and Kathi,
And now, my grandchildren,
Ra-Kel, Chip, Gentry,
Ava Rose and Sam...
Comments about The First Time` by Scarlett Treat
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda