The Goat That Cheated - My First Doggerel. - Poem by Jazzy Davies
I showed my goat how to play chess
she was quite good, was not the best.
She ate the board and made a mess
and failed the Goatly challenge test.
She ran amok in the judging tent.
Her rivals thought it was heaven sent!
Pawns and Bishops all got bent,
the Trophy? Twas just a little dent.
So, no more chess, I've thrown that out,
I could not handle the goatly pout.
So, over crisps, and a pint of stout,
We'll discuss the art of tickling trout.
Comments about The Goat That Cheated - My First Doggerel. by Jazzy Davies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl